I have a feeling...

Paddy

..contrary to my feeling that we would lose or tie our first two games, that some sense of justice will rear its head tomorrow and we will leave Costa Rica with a victory.

This is the only time in this qualifying campaign that I have felt this. This does not mean that I am going to stop my tirades against the CSA, or the people who support them, just that I think we will win.

I get the feeling that the players are going to give it everything (more so) and that they are rightly pssed off. I think there is an air of frustration/anger that will actually buoy them. They know now that they can win.

Devos kind of summed it up for me when he fell to his knees after the last game. I was actually quite moved by that as I have seen too many apathetic exits from games that we have lost.

If they bring even a fraction of the passion they showed in Edmonton, theres not a doubt in my mind that they are gonna come out all guns drawn tomorrow night. Im definitely staying up till 2am. This game will be a classic, I can feel it.

Archived