Catch the match in Winnipeg

Cheeta

in the lounge downstairs at Cathy House. NE corner of Nairn Ave and Panet Road in Winnipeg's scenic east end.

8 o'clock kickoff Winnipeg time.

Most everyone's heading out for the long weekend so no scense Cheeta travelling to parts foreighn (St. Vital) to catch the match. Going to head out to one of my old haunts anyway, much rather watch the game on the biggest screen possible with an unlimited supply of alcohol near at hand.

Big screens bit dodgy so tape it.

So if your in the area, drop in, say hey, and tilt a glass to our lads in red.

One rule of etique has to be observed please, Canadian lagers only until the final whistle please (Gor-don!)

Common you Reds! Got a good feeling about this one!

quote:Originally posted by Cheeta

in the lounge downstairs at Cathy House. NE corner of Nairn Ave and Panet Road in Winnipeg's scenic east end.

8 o'clock kickoff Winnipeg time.

Common you Reds! Got a good feeling about this one!

Hey Cheeta, I won't make it for Saturday but are there any plans

for Wednesday (Costa Rica game)?

Oh **** yeah. Will post it late, but there'll be some sort of get together. Lads from the team and what not.

The Cavalier has a huge digital projector in their sports lounge I've heard good things about but they're closed this long weekend(?). Buddy wants to head over to the Pony Coral on Regent as the company we work for has a long history with them but we'll likely end up back at Smitty's as we're suppose to practice Wednesday.

Will know more later Tuesday and put up a post.

Archived