Onstad's record vs Guevara

Lilloco

Since I'm kinda new here, I have noticed how much this guy is disliked by you guys. Seeing him against Guatemala showed me why, in that second Ruiz goal Onstad looked like he just wanted to go home. Since I am Honduran and am used to bad goalkeepers I can sympathise...anyway, Amado Guevara (Honduran Captain)told reporters that he had a good record against Onstad and that hopefully he would be able to increase it. He said that in 5 games he has scored on him 6 times, so look forward to a lot of shots by him testing the canadian keeper...

quote:Originally posted by Lilloco

Since I'm kinda new here, I have noticed how much this guy is disliked by you guys. Seeing him against Guatemala showed me why, in that second Ruiz goal Onstad looked like he just wanted to go home. Since I am Honduran and am used to bad goalkeepers I can sympathise...anyway, Amado Guevara (Honduran Captain)told reporters that he had a good record against Onstad and that hopefully he would be able to increase it. He said that in 5 games he has scored on him 6 times, so look forward to a lot of shots by him testing the canadian keeper...

I appreciate your informed posts Lilloco. Where are you posting from ?

We don't really hatethe guy. It is nothing personal. Perhaps he is a great guy, he just happens to be a Shi* keeper.

We just want to support our players and team but it is apparent to everyone that he should not be in there. Goalies get scored against but this guy gets scored on in freak ways (shots on goal) or by poor positioning. He is clearly not National team material. I would love it if this guy just made saves that are routine(forget about even bailing out his team). The keeper from Belize was not fantastic, but I had more confidence in that guy than I do with Onstad. If I had a choice between the 2 I would not pick Onstad. If you watch this guy he loses focus easily. If an airplane goes by he looks at it, meanwhile someone looses possession and he is mentally in no-man's land. He doesn't pay attention.

Thanks for the fantastic news that Guevara owns Onstad. Frank, please don't play Onstad or he will be picking it out of the net, who knows how many times and the only way we are going to Germany is as a tourist.

Archived