Poll Question:Costa Rica match

Vancouver Fan

I'm trying to arrange another section for Voyageurs and Southsiders for the Costa Rica match.I've contacted both the CSA and Ticketmaster and both are willing to accomadate as they did for the Guatemala match.Which means that I'll have to use my credit card again.I sold 70 for Guatemala and could have sold at least 10 more.

My question is:Who is willing to come to the game and be in the Voyageurs/Southsiders section?(Section M east bleachers)

Answer (A)If you intend on being in this section regardless of how Canada performs in the first 3 matches.

Answer (B)If you will attend only if Canada has a legitimate chance of advancing.

Answer ©Lets all just buy our own General Admission ticket,get there early and sit together in the north bleachers where we will be far from the field and difficult to be seen and heard.

quote:Originally posted by nolando

Hey Nazz, I've at least 8 people again that would fall into answer A

Thanks nolando and current champ.I have to make a decision by next week on how many tickets I want.We will have a section again but the size is what is in question here.I have my wife that only wants me to get 50 max because she is worried that Canada might not do that well and she doesn't want me to lose money.It seems that she is not unlike many of the people on this board who feel that Canada,for many reasons is not on the right track to advance.

I think that Canada wil do well and that would make the Costa Rica match all that more attractive.I want to get at least 80 and as many as 100.Or even more.I'd like to wait to see how Canada performs on August 18th but I don't think I can wait that long.Tickets go on sale on the 16th.

I think I still need some more feedback here from everyone.

I know that many of the Southsiders will be there regardless.

I've got the week off. So the only thing holding me back would be cash. I'd say I'm good for a ticket and if I can't make it (that's a long way off for me to be planning) I'll still pay for the ticket either way.

So yeah count me in. I think just for one. I might have a better answer next week.

cheers,

matthew

At the very least you won't lose money. I have been the 'guy who gets the tickets' for a bunch of events and when I had extra's I just showed up a little early and sold em to strangers for face value. Just hang out at the back of the ticket line, and you will find people who don't want to wait in line. It ain't illegal if your selling em for face value.

At the very least you won't lose money. I have been the 'guy who gets the tickets' for a bunch of events and when I had extra's I just showed up a little early and sold em to strangers for face value. Just hang out at the back of the ticket line, and you will find people who don't want to wait in line. It ain't illegal if your selling em for face value.

Archived