Another Hamilton Thunder Coaching Change?

Rumour has it that the Thunder are on their 7th coach in the past 2.5 years.

Marko then Andre then Duncan then the Croatian guy then the Portugese guy then John.Who is the lucky new guy????

He was on the bench last night and I'm told last week also.

Crazy Italo is the Jesus Gil of Canadian soccer if this is true...

Personally I wish we still had Duncan. When he left the team we were undefeated in the league but after he left the Thunder lost the very first game without him and faded toward the end of the season. So far this year the team has been all over the place with inconsistency and has not beat any of the league's really good sides.

Mike.

Sounds like Hamilton should sack the owner. He's done nothing but give the CPSL and the thunder bad PR. The A-League wouldn't touch him with a 10ft pole. Did he ever pay his bills in the Carribean ? How about his players ?

Get a real owner, revive the Steelers, and join the A-League.

Hey, in Italo's defence he's always made sure that the Thunder are a top half team and the Thunder do a much better job - though still not good enough - of community outreach than I've seen from most of the rest of the CPSL. I'd agree that there have been some unsavoury incidents that have taken away from the team's and league's credability but I can't ignore that it's his money that let me have ->ANY<- team to cheer for at the moment. Plus, the Ti-Cats don't seem to afraid to cosy up to him at the moment.

Mike.

Guest HamiltonSteelers

Amen Mike. At least it's not the damn White Eagles... man can only take so many Serbian folk songs in one game before he turns sides and cheers for the visitors.

quote:Originally posted by Winnipeg Fury

Sounds like Hamilton should sack the owner. He's done nothing but give the CPSL and the thunder bad PR. The A-League wouldn't touch him with a 10ft pole. Did he ever pay his bills in the Carribean ? How about his players ?

Get a real owner, revive the Steelers, and join the A-League.

What are the chances that former Steelers owner of Mario DiBartelomeo coming back into the soccer scene. I would love to see that. As far as I am concern for Thunder owner Italo Ferrari, he's nothing but a big joke. He makes me want to puke.

Archived