Hamilton Thunder

I've been out of touch for a while. What is happening with the Thunder? I see that the A-League didn't take them. I also have heard that many of the regulars are not back. Another new coach? Is the Manager of Soccer Operations still with them? Where is the website?

Sorry for all the questions.

The Thunder will forsure be playing in the CPSL in 2004. I dont have a clue about the players and the site but I know there has been some changes in the front office. The fans of the thunder have create a support site... http://thundercrew.tripod.com last year al together there were around 15 Bhoys of the Hamilton Thunder Crew member. I wanst one of them by the way but if you got any questions about the BHTC just put them on the BHTC forum.

Thunderguy,

What's your story? I almost lost my mind when I rediscovered these boards and saw Hamiltonfan's posts and now I find out that there is another dedicated Thunder supporter on the net. There's almost more Thunder fans on here than I've seen at games! If you plan on attending any matches this year make sure to come and sing with the BHTC - we were the guys making 90% of the noise last year at a variety of games and we plan, with Hamiltonfan's ample assistance, to be even more organized this year.

Mike.

Archived