ADRIANO& PARMA

nedvedfan

quote:Originally posted by nedvedfan

I JUST WATCHED THE PARMA V LAZIO MATCH ON TLN. I THINK ADRIANO IS THE NEXT ONE. HE CAN SCORE, HE CAN DRIIBLE WITH THE BEST OF THEM.IN 3 MATCHES HE ALREADY HAS 4 GOALS. I THINK PARMA CAN SURPRISE A FEW CLUBS IN SERIE A. AND MAYBE EUROPE. ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

It's like an assembly-line with all the talent coming out of Brazil. I wouldn't say Adriano is the next one, but just another star from there. Kaka looks great too! Maybe Milan games won't be so boring this year... ah, on second thought they probably will be.

quote:Originally posted by Schoolboy

robinho...diego...kaka...i don't think adriano is as good as the these 3...plus ronaldo still has alot of years left...and then adriano is no where near as good as elber...amoruso...or even jardel when he isnt in a mental hospital... has adriano been capped at any level?

YES ADRIANO HAS PLAYED A FEW FRIENDLIES WITH THE BRAZILIAN NATINAL TEAM IN 2003 I THINK HE HAS BEEN CAPPED ABOUT 3 TIMES

quote:Originally posted by nedvedfan

YES ADRIANO HAS PLAYED A FEW FRIENDLIES WITH THE BRAZILIAN NATINAL TEAM IN 2003 I THINK HE HAS BEEN CAPPED ABOUT 3 TIMES

Adriano was officially capped at the Confederations Cup. In fact, he scored two goals there.

I think Adriano is underrated because he's at Parma instead of a bigger team (like the other players listed above) and he's not a hotshot teenager (like Diego and Robinho).

quote:Originally posted by Schoolboy

robinho...diego...kaka...i don't think adriano is as good as the these 3...plus ronaldo still has alot of years left...and then adriano is no where near as good as elber...amoruso...or even jardel when he isnt in a mental hospital... has adriano been capped at any level?

Adriano is already better than every striker you mentioned there.

How old is Adriano?...did he have success playing in the brazilian leagues...all i have been trying to say is that he is stuck in the middle generation...it happened to jardel,amoruso, elber and other where you have awesome stirkers and they end up playing long into their careers and do not give others a chance (romario, his stike partner forget his name)...so the younger ones do not get a chance and then a awesome teenager comes along and takes their place (ronaldo)...i think this will happen to adriano...ronaldo and rivlado or juninho will continue to play ...and then it will be left to robinho and diego and kaka...adriano might get skipped

Archived