Canucks Abroad Sept.20th-22nd (R)

Gian-Luca

Bent, Rogers & Bircham started for their respective clubs in the English 2nd division. Hume isn't dressed for Tranmere, guessing either an injury or being rested to allow him to get a chance to get his head back in the game (going by the reports posted here from the Tranmere fans).

Pesch starts again for Sheffield United, currently 1-1 with Cardiff. De Vos is still injured for Wigan of course, but they are leading Watford at the moment & if the lead holds they will remain top of the division. Incidentally, no sign of Godfrey in the first team for Watford.

Norwich play later on, Brennan is doubtful for that match with his lingering thigh injury.

Pesch starts again for Sheffield United, currently 1-1 with Cardiff. De Vos is still injured for Wigan of course, but they are leading Watford at the moment & if the lead holds they will remain top of the division. Incidentally, no sign of Godfrey in the first team for Watford.

Norwich play later on, Brennan is doubtful for that match with his lingering thigh injury.

Guest Jeffery S.

In Germany after their wins Bremen is tied for 2nd and Hannover tied for 5th, both doing well.

In England Everton goes tomorrow, Spurs fell again and maybe Keller will get a break, though it does not look like Hirsch would come in.

In Div. 1 Wigan won and are tops without de Vos, with Sheffield Utd just behind them. Sheff. came back to beat Cardiff 5-3, Pesch subbed out minute 70. If Norwich can win over Stoke City they'll also be in the upper reaches.

Div 2 Bent played 90 as Plymouth drew Wrexham 2-2 away. Bircham came on m. 56 as QPR tied it late 1-1 away to Luton. Rogers was subbed out m. 27 (!) along with another player ("tactical" says the BBC ticker), score was already 0-3, and Wycombe fell 2-5 to Oldham. Hume did not dress as mentioned.

Dunfield did not dress for Bury who lost to Boston Utd 1-0.

In Scotland Fenwick did not dress as Hibs drew scoreless to Partick Thistle, but he'll dress for us for some odd reason. Miller believes in Scotland I guess. Hearts play Rangers tomorrow.

Waiting on Xausa at Falkirk (won 1-2 and lead the division with three other clubs, very competitive) and Bottiglieri for Greenock (drew 1-1 and are league leader in Div. 2).

Guest Jeffery S.

In Germany after their wins Bremen is tied for 2nd and Hannover tied for 5th, both doing well.

In England Everton goes tomorrow, Spurs fell again and maybe Keller will get a break, though it does not look like Hirsch would come in.

In Div. 1 Wigan won and are tops without de Vos, with Sheffield Utd just behind them. Sheff. came back to beat Cardiff 5-3, Pesch subbed out minute 70. If Norwich can win over Stoke City they'll also be in the upper reaches.

Div 2 Bent played 90 as Plymouth drew Wrexham 2-2 away. Bircham came on m. 56 as QPR tied it late 1-1 away to Luton. Rogers was subbed out m. 27 (!) along with another player ("tactical" says the BBC ticker), score was already 0-3, and Wycombe fell 2-5 to Oldham. Hume did not dress as mentioned.

Dunfield did not dress for Bury who lost to Boston Utd 1-0.

In Scotland Fenwick did not dress as Hibs drew scoreless to Partick Thistle, but he'll dress for us for some odd reason. Miller believes in Scotland I guess. Hearts play Rangers tomorrow.

Waiting on Xausa at Falkirk (won 1-2 and lead the division with three other clubs, very competitive) and Bottiglieri for Greenock (drew 1-1 and are league leader in Div. 2).

La Louviere lost 2-1 today. Mike Klukowski came on in the 79th minute in defense, but did not replace Vervalle (who is starting in Mike's old spot) but another player. Mike may have to crack the starting line-up in a different position from his prior one. Either way, Klukowski should be called against Finland rather than Fenwick.

Hume is out with a hamstring injury. Can't remember where I read it(maybe soccernet). Don't know how factual the fan reports are about his "head" not being in the game? I've never read a game report giving Hume anything less than a good grade. He still seems to be creating quite a bit. I think it's probably just the injury more than anything else.

Hume is out with a hamstring injury. Can't remember where I read it(maybe soccernet). Don't know how factual the fan reports are about his "head" not being in the game? I've never read a game report giving Hume anything less than a good grade. He still seems to be creating quite a bit. I think it's probably just the injury more than anything else.

Belotte is playing for the reserves. Here's a look at the lineup from the last match. He seems to be getting pretty reasonable time with the reserves. He's started at least one match already and came in at the 69th in this match. The reserve side looks about mid table. Wisla Krakow seems to dip into the reserve side fairly often The parent team is struggling early on. The official Wisla Krakow website is all in polish, so I can't really tell much from it. Nice to see some match stats for the reserves though.

Hetman Zamoœæ - Wis³a II Kraków 1-0 (0-0)

1-0 Albingier 61 min

Sêdziowa³ Dariusz Giejsztorowicz (Suwa³ki).

Hetman: Mañka - Karpowicz, Czarniecki, Waga, Pli¿ga, Barycza, Kocis (53 Szepeta), Paulewicz, Sobczyk (84 Kycko), Albingier, G³¹bicki.

Wis³a II: Wróbel - Mrowiec, Mysiak, Paszulewicz, Fechner - Husejko, Ouadja (64 Sza³êga), Ekwueme (75 £awecki), Piotr Bro¿ek (46 Iwan) - Pawe³ Bro¿ek (69 Belotte), Frankowski.

Guest Jeffery S.

Fernando Aguiar came on for the last 25 minutes as Benfica fell away to Porto 2-0. Good to see he was back in the line-up. The team lost on a defensive give-away and an own goal when he was on the bench, so it looks like he won't be the only one blamed in that department after the apparent screwup vs. Lazio.

The team is doing poorly at the start of the season, with I think just a win in 5 games.

La Louvière is up this week in the UEFA cup, where Klukowski and Aguiar may see each other on the turf.

quote:

Belotte is playing for the reserves. Here's a look at the lineup from the last match. He seems to be getting pretty reasonable time with the reserves. He's started at least one match already and came in at the 69th in this match. The reserve side looks about mid table. Wisla Krakow seems to dip into the reserve side fairly often The parent team is struggling early on. The official Wisla Krakow website is all in polish, so I can't really tell much from it. Nice to see some match stats for the reserves though.

We have to remember that Wisla II (The reserves) is actually a division 2 team. So he's getting playtime in the second division.

I spoke to one of Iain's close aquaintances and she told me that he is indeed plauged by woman problems.

I doubt he has a hamstring problem, it was probably just put out there by the team to cover for Iain's personal problems. Everything I've heard about his performances suggest he is doing very poorly.

quote:Originally posted by James

quote:Originally posted by James

Several of the game reports and fan observations at the Roversrearguard site have been critical of Hume's play this year. They praise his effort, but his play has been very erratic, and generally poor, this year.

La Louvière is up this week in the UEFA cup, where Klukowski and Aguiar may see each other on the turf.

José Antonio camacho as just published the list of players who will travel tomorow, Tuesday, to Belgium.

The surprise is Zlatko Zahovic, who is out of both RAAL games because his broken toe.

So, these are the names:

Goal-keppers: Moreira e Bossio.

Defenders: Miguel, Armando, Hélder, Luisão, Argel e Ricardo Rocha.

Midfielders: Petit, Fernando Aguiar Andersson, Tiago, Geovanni, Alex, Carlitos, João Pereira e Simão.

Fowards: Sokota e Féher.

Guest Jeffery S.

Think that all we missed was Radzinski playing 90 for Everton who fell to Middlesborough 1-0, and McKenna who came on uselessly for Hearts in m. 87 when the final score was already consumated, 4-0 loss to Rangers.

Archived