who is dave simpson

anthony

holly how do ppl not know dave simpson. i was juss reading a message and some guy was asking about dave simpson as if he was some crazy player that came out of nowhere. dave played in germany for a season and belgium at Royal Antwerp in the mens team when he was 18. so its no surprise for me to see him on the national under 20 team.

Then Since he's back he played a x witht he national team( world cup team) and he scored one of the sickest goals ( ask around its no lie). he's da real deal along with wyn. I dont know where he is now, but he is a sick player, everyone in Ontario knows that.

I thought you were Dave Simpson. Atleast that's what you said in the other thread. Were you lying, or do you just enjoy speaking in the third person?

quote:Originally posted by anthony

holly how do ppl not know dave simpson. i was juss reading a message and some guy was asking about dave simpson as if he was some crazy player that came out of nowhere. dave played in germany for a season and belgium at Royal Antwerp in the mens team when he was 18. so its no surprise for me to see him on the national under 20 team.

Then Since he's back he played a x witht he national team( world cup team) and he scored one of the sickest goals ( ask around its no lie). he's da real deal along with wyn. I dont know where he is now, but he is a sick player, everyone in Ontario knows that.

I coached against him throughout his youth (me with Vaughan/Richmond Hill, him with North Scarborough Crystals). He's a very strong & skilled attacker but tended to get frustrated very easily by tenacious defending (of course I thought the same of Ian Hume). As a teenager (he should be about 20 now), I didn't see much difference between him and Atiba Hutchinson, so if he can mature like Atiba has, you'll probably hear his name in the future.

naaa i used to train with him when i was younger. im 23 now. we used to be real god friends so i was gonna take on his name. but i changed it. o well, nope im not him.

quote:Originally posted by JayWay

I thought you were Dave Simpson. Atleast that's what you said in the other thread. Were you lying, or do you just enjoy speaking in the third person?

Archived