Canucks Abroad August 30th-31st (R)

Gian-Luca

Bent has started for Plymouth, currently down 2-1 to Brighton. The first goal Plymouth allowed was an own goal from 35 yards out apparently - I wonder how the heck that happened? As for Bent, he seems to be taking a lot of long range strikes this year (and was successful with one last week), something we don't see that often from Canadian players.

Iain Hume has started for Tranmere, tied 1-1 with Colchester in the 2nd half.

This is a German Cup weekend. Werder Bremen is leading some lower division team 9-1. I can't find a starting line-up on the web, but it seems to be Bremen's top squad (judging by the goalscorers) so Stalteri is likely playing.

Nsaliwa started for Regensburg against a Bundesliga squad, Bochum and they appeared to have defeated them 2-1.

Hannover plays their cup match tomorrow.

kicker has Stalteri starting and finishing.

quote:Originally posted by Gian-Luca

This is a German Cup weekend. Werder Bremen is leading some lower division team 9-1. I can't find a starting line-up on the web, but it seems to be Bremen's top squad (judging by the goalscorers) so Stalteri is likely playing.

Nsaliwa started for Regensburg against a Bundesliga squad, Bochum and they appeared to have defeated them 2-1.

Hannover plays their cup match tomorrow.

Guest Jeffery S.

In England PL Radzinski played the whole game and had early chances, but Everton fell to Liverpool at home 0-3.

Hirschfeld did not dress for Spurs, who lost at home 0-3 to Fulham.

In Belgium Klukowski has not started for La Louvière, scoreless early 2nd half to Chareloi.

Imhof's team St. Gallen is beating last place Wil in Swiss action, but my usual ticker is not telling me if he started or not.

Bottiglieri scored the winner for Greenock Morton in Scotland 2nd Division action today, a 2-1 game. Saw recently that in Ken Loach's film Sweet Sixteen, filmed in Greenock, the kids have Greemock Morton scarfs on the bedroom walls (nice drug-dealing, back-stabbing, murderous Greenock family-type kids).

Archived