Hello everyone, from Brazil

granemannrosa

Hello Voyageurs.

My name is Thomé Rosa, I am brazilian and I read this forum for about 2-3 years but only now I decided to register as a member.

I live in Dunkirk, NY - USA in 2007 and since that time, I keep track of MLS and USL/NASL. That's how I found this website, that is the best website about Canadian soccer, which I hope grow to become at least the third force in NA.

Cheers

Hello Voyageurs.

My name is Thomé Rosa, I am brazilian and I read this forum for about 2-3 years but only now I decided to register as a member.

I live in Dunkirk, NY - USA in 2007 and since that time, I keep track of MLS and USL/NASL. That's how I found this website, that is the best website about Canadian soccer, which I hope grow to become at least the third force in NA.

Cheers

Cool. Stick around.

Actually in lived in DK, NY from August of 2007 to July of 2008, I graduated from High School there, so I've played the soccer season that year. We did pretty well, for the first time we could advance to the playoffs, but our couch did not help a lot and we lost in the first round.

I played my entire life, but since 2008 I don't play except for fun. I will try to give my perspective more in a Brazilian than a American way cuz, off course, I am Brazilian and live here since I was born (except that year when I was an exchange student).

Thanks everyone!!!

Archived