Any Spurs fans??? Big game in 10 minutes Spurs v City.

A Champions league birth is on the line in this dramatic fixture. I'm hoping the only real English football team can come away with it, lol

Redknapp and co. will have a lot to deal with though as Tevez has been pretty good all season. City is a very hungry team with a lot of big money players. Yet, I think Spurs will take this they have such a good young engine in place right now in the midfield, Bale has been stellar the past 5 matches, Modric is becoming a force in the middle, Huddlestone is a beast, Lennon is a wizard down the right wing.

This should be on exciting match, its on Setanta and various website streams ATDHE.net comes to mind.

Go Spurs....

What a game, City had some great chances in the first, but Gomes did his thing one of the best keepers in the world. Second half Tottenham finally capitalized on their efficient, precise dead ball plays. Great game overall, by Spurs, City wasn't bad, but just wasn't good enough.

Crouch was Man of the Match, could had a Hat-trick, yet will settle with the one.

and a Champions league chance is guaranteed for Hotspurs, while a group stage berth is not out of reach either.

Congrats Redknapp, now I all I can hope for it the Canucks and Caps take their games at home tonight.

Go, Spurs, Caps, Canucks

Archived