Problem with Admission and the supporters section

Just called Admission and according to them the supporters section is allready sold out. I called the club and they said there was a problem with admission. So if anyone wants to be in the supporter section I suggest you wait a little.

Also keep in mind that the supporter section is section 101 to 108 but in the double letters only (row AA), if you buy tickets in single letters you are not in the supporters section but just above it.

Ok it seems that part of the problem is that the Impact decided that despite the fact that 8 sections were available to us we should be sitting in section 108. These seats are available on the Admission web site. But when I called Admission earlier this morning they said that the whole supporter section was sold out (wich is not true). Anyway, major problems again with Admission and the Impact.

There has been a bit of miscommunication with the club. The have set aside a certain number of sections for us and have blocked off the others until it is clear whether we need them or not. They thought we wanted to start with 108 and 106 while we decided 105 and 107 without realizing they were blocked. The problem now is that some people have already bought in 106 and 108 so it is probably better to keep these sections as opposed to switching to 105 and 107 right now. They also told me they could open both corners, ie. 106 and 108 and 105 and 107 and keep the centre blocked but that will split us up. So to keep things simple lets start buying 106 and 108 and as they fill up we will move towards the other side as opposed to moving in the opposite direction. On game day everyone will probably stand where they want anyway so as long as you have seats in the back it shouldn't matter. I think we will have to be physically in the section that day before we decide exactly how we want to position ourselves.

In summary, everyone buy tickets in 106 and 108 in rows with double letters, for example 106 AA or 108 NN.

Archived