CSL midweek: Brampton vs Portugal

TheFarmer

reading the forum I was under the impression that Bram is a weaker side these days, the home advantage doesnt look important in CSL + there are only 29 km between the teams, Im temting to put my money on Portugal FC...

hard to find infos about this league, the official site is not good enough imo... the same applies for the teams' sites

any team news?

gl

Brampton looked very good last week against Astros, although Astros were shorthanded, especially on D

Last time I watched Portugal FC, they were self destructing against SWE. PFC has some solid players but they look like they've got some issues on D.

If I had to predict, I'd pick Portugal but it will be high scoring (3-2 would be my guess)

What a crazy game!!! it ended 5-3 but it could have been double digits for both. Those were the two worse defensive lines I've seen in a long time. Nascimento score two more goals and has 18 now, good player.

I guess Brampton doesn't like to play wednesday nights, last time they did they got 5 goals scored against by St Catharines, they're definitely a weekend team :)

Eric i agree great game, Fc is looking good i think they got a good sqad to go all the way. The first game with Brampton and Fc was 1-1 tie great game also. But i seen players from the lions that i never seen before the only one i reconized was daniel of course, defender number 4, and number 17. i seen in the roster they have bowes why dont they use him? were did this guy come from, i see they have 4 keepers on the roster i heard the golei they had at the begging quit the team

quote:Originally posted by Eric

What a crazy game!!! it ended 5-3

I predicted a big score but that's more goals than you get at the typical hockey game.

I knew both teams were weak defensively but 5-3 is a bit ridiculous.

mikesoccer, I really don't think a team that is as shaky in the back as PFC really has a chance to go far in the playoffs, although they definitely can score goals.

Vp yea i guess your right about, the shaky in the back wont get you far. But they have a good team i think they will be the team to upset team int he playoffs they have allready beat every team, croatia serbia 2 times the shooters, astros, they tied montreal, also they are the forth best in goals agianst average. so it not to bad. the playoffs will be intersting though.

Archived