What's next for the CSF?

Robert

The CSF received a full two-pages worth of space in the March, 2008 (Vol.3, No. 1) issue of "the Soccer Paper." www.soccerpaper.com

The article titled "CSF looks to knock off the king," basically outlines much of what has already been discussed on this forum.

So what's next for the CSF? They've introduced themselves. They've received some media coverage, but where do they go from here?

as I posted in the Peter Montopoli thread, The CSF project is still actively being worked on. We are quietly formulating our going forward strategy and soon we will begin the process of formally bringing new people into the group for the next phase of the process. There is a lot of work to be done.

There will be a small website update next week. I've fallen behind on that a bit as I've tried to catch up on my 9-5 job but I will be doing quite a bit of work on it this weekend. I'll advise when the update is live.

When there are significant developments to share, you can be sure we'll let everyone know.

By the way, I will be in Vancouver for a day or two toward the end of April/Early May. My travel schedule has not been formalized yet but as soon as it is, plans to host a open forum style meeting for interested members of the BC soccer community will be firmed up.

Archived