SCOTLAND VS UKRAINE

Forza_Italia

quote:Originally posted by Johnnyranger

maybe look for a Rangers or Celtic supporters club in the GTA?

If they aren't showing it, they will tell you where they will be watching it

As far as I know, this match simply was not available at all in North America. Somewhat ridiculous!

Still 2-1 for Scotland. Apparently the referee is doing everything in his power to have Scotland lose this match.

quote:Originally posted by amacpher

As far as I know, this match simply was not available at all in North America. Somewhat ridiculous!

Still 2-1 for Scotland. Apparently the referee is doing everything in his power to have Scotland lose this match.

It's not working though....

72nd minute. Scotland vs Ukraine 3-1...[8D]

1-0 Kenny Miller

2-0 Lee McCulloch

2-1 Andriy Shevchenko

3-1 James McFadden

If they manage to win then they'd only have to beat Italy at home (November 17) to Qualify.

quote:Originally posted by SCF08

If they manage to win then they'd only have to beat Italy at home (November 17) to Qualify.

Well they only need 4 points from their last two matches. So while 3 points v Italy guarantees qualification, the easier thing to do would be to beat Georgia and draw Italy.

Incidentally, Scotland were listed as 48-1 underdogs by some bookmakers to qualify after the draw for this qualification was made.

quote:Originally posted by amacpher

Two penalty appeals waived away both of which were very close. I watched this game on sopcast and it was great.

Archived