Questions, Toronto?

Moosehead

I haven't had time to read all the articles on TFC. I was interested in the following:

1. How is the atmosphere at the games?

2. What is the stadium like and with FieldTurf?

3. What happened to the Lynx? If the Lynx are not extinct then hopefully the fans are still there and if not what does that mean for the TFC, fans for a new team and new stadium?

quote:Originally posted by Moosehead

I haven't had time to read all the articles on TFC. I was interested in the following:

1. How is the atmosphere at the games?

2. What is the stadium like and with FieldTurf?

3. What happened to the Lynx? If the Lynx are not extinct then hopefully the fans are still there and if not what does that mean for the TFC, fans for a new team and new stadium?

The atmosphere is awesome. There is nothing like it at any other sports event in Toronto. Watch the CBC stream and you'll get the idea.

The stadium is low cost but a great place to watch a game with the seats being close to the field.

As far as we can tell, the FieldTurf is good but it's the players who should answer that question. The movement and bounce of the ball seems very grasslike.

The Lynx play in PDL. I believe they played their first home game today ... or is it next Saturday? Don't know about the fans but their existance or non-existance means little or nothing to TFC. They are a non-factor.

db

Archived