Will Canada ever qualify?

I can't beleive that Canada can't qualify for a world cup. I mean the national team didn't even make it to the final 7 teams in the CONCACAF region and being beaten by minnow sides such as Guatemala, Panama and Honduras. For a country that has a great French background and bursting population its just sad. If this country wants to get serious about this game well firstly we have to call it by the correct name: Football not Soccer. Soccer sounds like a game played by a bunch of 8 year old girls. Just about everywhere else they call it football, so why can't this country do the same.

EURO TRASH ALERT !!!!!! ( and this is coming from an immigrant)

Italians call it Calcio and last time I checekd its not played by 8 year old girls over there. US calls it soccer and they are in the world cup. I dont see a problem with calling it soccer. After all in English ( the Canadian ind of English ) not the one with the funny accent[8D]

Eurotrash - Dropkick Murphy's

This Song Goes Out To All The Trendy, Spoiled Bastards Who Listen To ****ty Music!

Euro Trash, go away, so so trendy, your pathetic. Euro Scumbag, champagne and caviar, techno bull****, blarin from your daddy's car.

chorus: You are such a mess, I hate you Euro Trash. You try hard to dress like you're the best. Why don't you must go away, don't you look down on me. Go away and stay.

You go down to M-80 tonight, see through clothing way too tight. Euro jerkoff who the great do you think you are? Spoiled richboy, great your euro bars!

If only scdie knew that qualifying was directly correlated with the name of the game in each country. GET ME KEVAN PIPE ON THE RED PHONE!

I'm saddened to learn that you country sucks at soccer. Maybe one day it'll be as good as ours, Canada.

quote:Originally posted by River City

Once we naturalize a bunch of Algerians and Martiniquans, we'll be just as good as you....

If the world cup was like the stanley cup, after france won it, it would have spent more time outside the country than in it, being shown off by it's players.

Archived