Scotland vs. Moldova on TV in Vancouver?

frazthebomb

Just arrived here in Vancouver and need to know if there is a bar that will be showing the scotland game tomorrow??? Can any oone help? Also I am looking to start playing again does can any one put me in touch with an local team and find out if they offer any trails????

Cheers Fraz.

The match will be shown on Fox Sports World Canada (FSWC), which is a digital channel available in Canadian homes and bars (as well as Fox Soccer Channel (FSC), which is American but available in Canada with certain equipment). So it is very easy to get the match. The biggest problem for you will be the early kickoff time (7:00 AM Pacific) when bars aren't open. (BTW, I wrote from the perspective that you are from Scotland and don't know what FSWC is. :))

quote:Originally posted by Vancouver Fan

The Dover Arms on Denman near English Bay beach is bound to be showing it.Even at that time of morning.

Ha ha, I thought on first glance that Scotland were going to play Moldova in Vancouver this summer! It's about time promoters starting taking advantage of the burgeoning Moldovan-Canadian community.

quote:Originally posted by ditty

Ha ha, I thought on first glance that Scotland were going to play Moldova in Vancouver this summer!

Whoa, good point. My fault. I have changed the thread title to something less misleading.

Archived