Andy Sharpe calender

G

I'm not trying to be hateful, I'm just taking the piss outta him for a laugh. There is a serious lack of humour on this board. When you become a large figure (no pun intended) in the public eye, you open yourself up to such amusements. If you have ever made a joke about J-Lo's butt, or any other Hollywood stiff, then you my friend are a hypocrite.

Andy's probably a great fireman, I respect anyone that does that job for a living, they contribute more to society than I do. However, what the hell is a fireman doing as President of the CSA?!?

quote:Originally posted by G

If you have ever made a joke about J-Lo's butt, or any other Hollywood stiff, then you my friend are a hypocrite.

People in Hollywood sell, pimp, whore-out their bodies in various roles. As such, they do open themselves to ridicule vis-a-vis their bodies because that is their stock in trade, their appearance. On the other hand, the CSA director's position is not gained via appearance, more on smarts i would think, or at least hope. So, the hollywood analogy isn't the best one. And even if he is rather rotund, it may be glandular.......?

And yes, people here do have a sense of humor, although this is just a guess because i am a relative neophyte.

Archived