Jamie Peters to Millwall

MILLWALL FC FAN

Guest Georgio

He is an excellent young player. He has loads of confidence. He'll run at players and create opportunities. He is really small but in all honesty it hasn't held him back much in WCQ when you consider that he challenges and keeps possession for the team. Yallop is very pleased with him and keeps putting him in to open stuff up. He puts the kid in when the team appears a little stagnant in the midfield. Oh ... and he is super quick.

Do you guys need a right midfielder for your first team?? He is good at this age to come on for a half a game or so but I wouldn't call hime a starter in the 1st Division. Soon though.

Guest Georgio

I am sure he can play as a central attacking midfielder too. The problem is his size is likely to hold him back more in the center of the park, but this all depeands on how you line up of course and how much free reign would be given to an attacking mid within your formation- the less Peters is back within your own third of the pitch and challenging for the ball, the better.

He could play up front I'd assume but I don't know how good a shot he has. From what I've seen of him he will create more then he will score.

And yes he is very fast over 20-30 yards.

He is short and stalky, looks particulary powerfull in his first five steps.

I'm not sure yet if he's ready to step into the Millwall first team as a starter(skill-wise yes, but he needs to learn tactics IMO) but I'm sure he will after a short while. Definitely a major prospect for the future, wouldn't be surprised to see him get the odd start towards the end of the season.

Archived