Guys, Lets just chill...

hamiltonfan

Ok, after a night of think about that loss and after reading the board I think we all just gotta chill. We are going to get though this round, no need to get scared! What we need is the most support EVER in Edmonton, I'm even going to be trying to make out for this one. We need this win, so lets stop thinking about last game, and chill out. There was no way we were going to win all 6 games. So we got our lose and now its time to win the next 5. Lets get as many friends out to the game in edmonton as possible. the louder we are the better we'll play!!

CANADA-WORLD CUP 2006 GERMANY

quote:Originally posted by hamiltonfan

Ok, after a night of think about that loss and after reading the board I think we all just gotta chill. We are going to get though this round, no need to get scared! What we need is the most support EVER in Edmonton, I'm even going to be trying to make out for this one. We need this win, so lets stop thinking about last game, and chill out. There was no way we were going to win all 6 games. So we got our lose and now its time to win the next 5. Lets get as many friends out to the game in edmonton as possible. the louder we are the better we'll play!!

CANADA-WORLD CUP 2006 GERMANY

I agree that we were not going to win every game, but i expected that

playing at home the team would have been pumped up for the match which

they were not and Yallop has to take his share of the blame along with

the players. Hopefully Edmonton will do the trick and support the

Canadian team with noise that was lacking in Vancouver, what a

terrible venue to play a WCQ match.

Archived