Where we went wrong, Let me count the ways

Curtis Armada

Stalteri – Apart from his horrible performance Paul also started the 1st goal by prematurely committing. Paul’s saving grace is that we all know he can do better

Pizzolitto – Definitely not ready, clearly beaten on the 2nd goal

Onstad – What’s up with hoofing the ball in the air or out of play whenever the ball was played back to our captain? I think he also got caught out of position on the 2nd goal.

Pesch – Can’t control any balls, Can’t pass, Can’t run like he used to, Can’t take corners. Time to join Zidane, Scholes, etc...

Simpson – Overrated and Lost out there, Definitely Not ready

Watson – Burned too many times and definitely not up to this level

Yallop – If Frank start any of the above players with the exception of Stalteri, you can kiss Germany goodbye.

quote:Originally posted by soccerbeast

Lets really be cruel and fire Yallop, he's the one responsible for last night disaster.

I predict a player revolt after the Honduras game demanding the removal of Frank. He will quit as he no longer has the support of the players and the CSA will quickly get some fart from the U.K. to take over. Somebody a bit more experienced and demanding with feet on the earth.

Yallop has to get more than one game, and a fair chance to sort out the big steaming pile of crap he put together to open the semis. But speaking of firing, I see the Ipswich connection with Twamley scouting our opponents did a lot for us. How is that guy still on the CSA payroll??

quote:Originally posted by The Ref

I predict a player revolt after the Honduras game demanding the removal of Frank. He will quit as he no longer has the support of the players and the CSA will quickly get some fart from the U.K. to take over. Somebody a bit more experienced and demanding with feet on the earth.

get Bruce Wilson or Tony Waiters, or even the manager of the national Women's team, there has to be a better choice

Ultimately its the players fault but some of those players shouldn't have been on the pitch anyways...*cough*watson*cough*

we can't blame solely frank or the players...its a combination of frank, the playrs, the csa etc....i think that our next match (with devos and radz) we will win....just imagine the kind of motivation this gives our guys...Oh, and i think (and i think many of you guys do too) that deVos should be given back the captains armband, Onstad is a piss-poor captain. He doesnt lead the team out on the feild. in the dressing room he may be a leader but the one with the armband needs to be a marshall out on the feild, somehting JDV is and Onstad is not. IMHO when devos is not there, stalteri should wear it.

Archived