HOpefully i wake up to good news...

marcl_19

Been up since the crack of noon here in belgium....and thanks to time difference, the game don't start here till 5 am....

to all the voyageurs who havnt left for the game yet, wave a cucumber for me! and have a blast. Good luck to our boys! give 'er!!!

i'll tlak to you folks tomorow!

I woke up this morning hoping for good news and what do I see in big bold letters on Canadasoccer.com! Guatemala defeats Canada 2-0. I think I speak for everyone who is living abroad, who could not see or listen to the game and are currently waking up to this right now. What happened! I demand answers from Yallop? Does Watson really deserve to be there? I feel really gutted because I am starting to believe most European here that we really are just a one sport nation. I just hope that Canada wins the Olympic Gold in Baseball, then we can be a two sport nation.

quote:Originally posted by nolando

who can sleep??

Trust me....i couldnt....took me about 2 hours to fall asleep....i had a bad dream last nite where i was with a bucnh of people and i was like "ok guys, don't tell me the score of the soccer game, im gonna find out when i wake up" and then they all went sad and were like "you dont wanna know the score anyways"

so yea i was all confused when i woke up.....then i checke don here and went all sad.....my heart was pumpin pretty fast when thre csa website was loading....and kudos to that guat twat who predectied the score and the scorer .... f***ckin whore....

Archived