Chelsea match help needed

richard48

I booked a trip several months ago and will be in Corner Brook,Newfoundland on April 6th visiting from the UK[:0]. I am desperate to see Arsenal v Chelsea game.

Does anyone know any pubs/bars that would be showing the game live.

Any help will be appreciated.

quote:Originally posted by richard48

I booked a trip several months ago and will be in Corner Brook,Newfoundland on April 6th visiting from the UK[:0]. I am desperate to see Arsenal v Chelsea game.

Does anyone know any pubs/bars that would be showing the game live.

Any help will be appreciated.

Most likely that game will be on regular TV (live). But we'll have to wait another week or two before we know for sure.

Guest Jeffery S.

Cornerbrook, what fond memories. The only night I ever spent their was in an RCMP lock-up. I forget what I was booked for (released in the morning), but that is all moot, as here's the hitch: I requested to spend a night in jail as otherwise, I told the Mounties, I had decided to sleep on the streets and thus violate their vagrancy laws. They accepted. So my buddy and I went out to see the first Star Wars in its first run (fall of 1977), then went back to the jail for the night. They removed our shoelaces, belts and personal objects, booked us, stuck us in the jail for the night after a horrible cheese sandwich on sawdust bread, and released us in the morning.

You could always threaten the RCMP that you intend to act like a hooligan and they'll book you, then let you watch the game on the jail satelitte tv.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived