Why isnt Canada having a friendly?

Peschfan

There are 22 international freindlies scheduled for Wednesday and I was wondering why Canada wasnt in the mix. with the international dates, player release would be no problem. With not much time left before the start of WCQ we should take every oppourtunity there is to get the team together.

Yallop is apparently spending the month of February getting to look at Canadian players playing for their clubs in Europe. Which is fair enough for why we don't have on in Feb., but I'm getting a bit nervous about the fact nothing has been announced yet for March. We can't afford to take that month off as well.

Good point Gian-Luca. I hear all this talk about multiple friendlies in March but still no word. Usually, we hear about these games months before we play them. Then again, there could be one already planned but not finalized, kind of like the two friendlies with the Czechs and Irish in November. The game with Ireland feel apart so they called up the Czechs to play on the 15th but then talks with the Irish came back together.

Archived