Brennan & JDV recovering nicely.

Cheeta

Good news all around for these two members of our starting 11. Both men having missed so much of the early going in the 1st Div. due to their injurys have found their ways back into the squads of their respective club. And you've got to like that.

Canaries boss Nigel Worthington has been a little cautious working Jim and his daring left foot back into the Norwich side but after a few weeks of coming off the bench (if that) young Jim got the start at Goodison the other day in their FA Cup loss. Seems like he had a very good outing. With a little luck, Mr. Brennan is getting back to match fitness and using these opportunities to put the goods in the shop window as it were. I think I've wrote this before but I'm quite sure Brennan is on his way to the EPL, and soon. With Norwich firming up their place atop the 1st this would seem the most direct route. This year you want to win automatic promotion desperately. The playoffs are looking like a real crap shoot.

JDV is starting in the center-D. again for Wigan, who we're lucky enough to be able to get some first hand reports on, and is making an unmistakable impression on an already solid Wigan side. Looks like he was very involved against the Hammers in their FA Cup loss. Nice. With McKenna getting more and more settled beside Pressley and JDV back roaming his usual haunts, Canada is again looking to have a solid anchoring in the defence with a strong ability on corners. At both ends of the pitch.

Got a wee bit into the lagers last night...

Who's that man all the Ticos fear?

Jay-Dee-Vee

Who's that man all the Canadas cheer?

Jay-Dee-Vee

Who's that big defender guy?

Who'll put an elbow in your eye?

Who's making all their strikers cry?

JAY-DEE-VEE!

quote:Who's that man all the Ticos fear?

Jay-Dee-Vee

Who's that man all the Canadas cheer?

Jay-Dee-Vee

Who's that big defender guy?

Who'll put an elbow in your eye?

Who's making all their strikers cry?

JAY-DEE-VEE!

:D:D

Cant quite see that catching on down at the JJB Stadium.

Archived