TV coverage

shaku_bert

I just looked and saw that sportnet will have coverage of Costa Rica game on Saturday at 1300 central time. Anyone know if the gerry and Craig are actually going to be on site or if they'll just be sitting in a studio. Would be nioce to see them at the game so that Craig could see the whole game (maybe he can have some comments on how players are doing off the ball).

anywhere else in the world we would have media covering potential starting line ups etc. right now, all of our defenders could have picked up knocks in training and we don't know about it. That bites.

Sorta unrelated, I'm going to e-mail the Wpg Free Press on Friday to remind them that the Tournament is starting. I remember that after we won the Gold Cup, the Free Press has absolutely no coverage. I e-mailed Buzz Currie (sports ed.) and he said the night team missed the boat.

Buzz Currie. Free Press' multi-talented media guy who can actually hold his own when talking football. Funny that we don't get better coverage out of the Free Press as they've had a few bodys over the years who know the game well enough at least to fake it.

Got me thinking back to that Gold Cup win. Mulroney's[xx(][xx(][xx(] paper gave it a good spread and front page coverage if I remember right and there was actually talk on some of the radio stations leading up to the final and beyond. Everyone sure seemed impressed with Holger at the time anyway.

"Minority of one"

Archived