Jun 20: Lynx - Salty Dogs [R]

Ali increases his lead as top-point producer for the Lynx.

"Come on Ali! Oh, score for our team. For Toronto Lynx, you mean everything!"

Even the wolf can learn. Even the sheep can turn. Even the frog can become at last the prince. - Peter Hammill, Over (1977)

Even the wolf can learn. Even the sheep can turn. Even the frog can become at last the prince. - Peter Hammill, Over (1977)

quote:Originally posted by Gian-Luca

Gian-Luca you dog! I tried to develop several variations of this song for the national team but always stumbled when I came to "oh, you in that kit, oh that sexy red kit" (Even when I tried to apply it to the ladies [:I]) And then you nail it first go.

The opinions expressed above are just that.

quote:Originally posted by Gian-Luca

Gian-Luca you dog! I tried to develop several variations of this song for the national team but always stumbled when I came to "oh, you in that kit, oh that sexy red kit" (Even when I tried to apply it to the ladies [:I]) And then you nail it first go.

The opinions expressed above are just that.

This is actually a group composition by the Toronto Ultras from a few matches ago. I think it was actually Marc P. or Sean Keay's idea to do use this song for Ngon and I simply helped with some of the lyrics. :)

We are going to have some fun supporting the nats at the Gold Cup, as we will be working on our national team chants over the next few weeks & may have a large enough group where you will actually be able to hear them - look out for "Maycoll Canizalez" to the tune of "Rock Me Amadeus". :)

This is actually a group composition by the Toronto Ultras from a few matches ago. I think it was actually Marc P. or Sean Keay's idea to do use this song for Ngon and I simply helped with some of the lyrics. :)

We are going to have some fun supporting the nats at the Gold Cup, as we will be working on our national team chants over the next few weeks & may have a large enough group where you will actually be able to hear them - look out for "Maycoll Canizalez" to the tune of "Rock Me Amadeus". :)

Archived