May 29th - Lynx vs. Charlotte (R)

Game tied 0-0 in the first 3 seconds of play.

"All them rock & roll writers are the worst kind of sleaze, selling punk like some new kind of English disease. Is that the wave of the future? Awww spare me please!" Frank Zappa, Joe's Garage (1979).

1-0 Lynx (so far) according to the Charlotte Eagles website. I don't know at what stage of the match that scoreline is from, we should be mid-2nd half as a type

Well a lot of things can happen, when you're walking down the street, and it never fails to amaze me, the people that I meet. They all say "See you later" and I just answer "How? How will you see me later, when you can't see me now?" - Kevin Ayers, The Confessions of Dr. Dream & Other Stories (1974)

The Charlotte website now indicates 1-1. Still no indication of what stage of the match the reported score is from.

Well a lot of things can happen, when you're walking down the street, and it never fails to amaze me, the people that I meet. They all say "See you later" and I just answer "How? How will you see me later, when you can't see me now?" - Kevin Ayers, The Confessions of Dr. Dream & Other Stories (1974)

1-1 at the end of Regulation.

1-1 final. No idea who scored for the Lynx, whose record is now 2 wins, 3 losses & 2 ties. Only 1 loss on the road in four matches, now if they could just win at home.

Good result. To bad we couldn't pick up 3 points considering Charlotte is without a win, and we need as many points as possible due to our poor start.

"Winning is most important. Everything is a consequence of that."

-Ayrton Senna (1960 - 1994)

Apparently we started Vijnevic & Lucas up front as strikers - what's up with that? I don't think its possible to get any slower. We aren't scoring enough & the lack of goals from our strikers is worrying. Ngon only came on in extra time once again. I think we need somebody really fast up front - Joe Todaro, where are youuuuuuuuuuu?

Archived