Budalic, Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Gian-Luca

For those who haven't seen Sean Keay's message on the old forum, the CSA site has added Budalic to the player pool & his bio indicates he has been called to face Germany.

So presumably we have a Jordan-Budalic strike-force starting against the Germans?

"All them rock & roll writers are the worst kind of sleaze, selling punk like some new kind of English disease. Is that the wave of the future? Awww spare me please!" Frank Zappa, Joe's Garage (1979).

Playing in the CPSL in 2001, facing Germany two years later ... not bad!

Hey, wait a minute, that CSA bio lists the Lynx, WLU, JMU and Oakville SC but not Glen Shields! That should be corrected.

Oh geez, okay, I just noticed that his Swedish team is Orebro and not Osters (I can't keep them straight so it didn't jump out at me sooner). Back to the drawing board on that bio!

It has also occurred to me that if we start Budalic & Jordan up front, it would mean our starting strikers would have a total of 0 National team caps.

"All them rock & roll writers are the worst kind of sleaze, selling punk like some new kind of English disease. Is that the wave of the future? Awww spare me please!" Frank Zappa, Joe's Garage (1979).

Archived