MLS Live 2014 v2.0 Q&A

canadianfoot

Ok in the original post I described different way I have tried to access MLS Live even if my game showed up as being not accessible in my region to to local blackout policies. Well after some snooping around I found a quite fast way and free(well you still need to pay for your MLS Live Subscription). Now that method only works so far on iDEVICES(ipad/iphone)

Items needed:

1 - MLS Live subscription

2 - iPhone/iPad(with latest iOS Update)

3 - WAJAM FREE VPN app(free in the App Store)...

You can skip registration and it still works. Wajam Free VPN offers a VPN Service only as a US IP address. Simply install the app follow instructions on how to turn VPN ON/OFF and VOILA you can switch between Canada/US whenever needed(interestingly a game being broadcasted on Both NBC/TSN....is STILL Blackout I guess since they are the "national" broadcasters.

Wajam is a Canadian Montreal Based Company that collects data and other things if you sign in thru Facebook, etc.(but no need for it!!!)

4 - finally if you have an HDMI adapter you can simply hook up your iPhone/iPad into your TV for action on the BiG Screen.(they run under 50$ available in Apple Stores/FutureShop/BestBuy)

Unfortunately it seems at this time No Android App at the moment but we will see maybe soon enough. And lets hope the service remain FREE as long as possible.

I make no guarantees but enjoy MLS Live/Netflix/HULU Plus :), all while we can on our mobile devices or the BiG Screens.

Cheers Everyone

I have an LG Smart TV but for some reason when I sign in to MLS Live to watch games on my big screen TV It does not download the stream, it will not allow me to watch on my TV, I got my MLS Live subscription because I thought I would be able to watch on the big screen but once I sign in and click on the arrow it just keeps spinning and the picture never comes, so I'm forced to watch on my desk top computer where it works but not on the Smart TV.

Ok I'm not very tech savvy but all I do to try to access MLS Live on my LG Smart TV is that I go on the internet on my Smart TV and I get on the MLS web page and then I go to MLS Live and sign in, it lets me sign in and then I click onto the game but it does not download it just keeps spinning the game never comes up, sometimes it actually does come up but then the live picture quickly freezes and stops. I don't know anything about the Smart TV MLS Live certified thing, don't even know what that means, LOL. 

Ok I'm not very tech savvy but all I do to try to access MLS Live on my LG Smart TV is that I go on the internet on my Smart TV and I get on the MLS web page and then I go to MLS Live and sign in, it lets me sign in and then I click onto the game but it does not download it just keeps spinning the game never comes up, sometimes it actually does come up but then the live picture quickly freezes and stops. I don't know anything about the Smart TV MLS Live certified thing, don't even know what that means, LOL.

Ok the way I see it(read it) MLS Live requires Flash or HTML 5 or combination of both. Might be the reason why. My Blackberry Playbook dosen't have Flash Player either and I cannot watch MLS Live either.

Only suggestion I have for you is:

Email Both MLS Live and LG Support look for their email addresses Online. Good Luck

Archived