sunday bloody sunday in edmonton

I actually feel very bad about this post now. I don't like to see blowouts like that at all. I am happy for our team of course, but there was one point were their goalkeeper pulled his shirt over his face and only brought it down past his eyes once play resumed. Even River_City wasn't razzing him nearly as bad as the other keepers he has in the past.

I hear you... I was just reading the updates on facebook, and felt the same way... I heard that we pulled the starters after the first half... I also was reading the Spider's website... They haven't been having a very good go of it regardless of who they are playing, even on their own level. Glad to hear that we were pulling our punches for the goalie...

How was the turn out?

I hear you... I was just reading the updates on facebook, and felt the same way... I heard that we pulled the starters after the first half... I also was reading the Spider's website... They haven't been having a very good go of it regardless of who they are playing, even on their own level. Glad to hear that we were pulling our punches for the goalie...

How was the turn out?

probably less then a thousand. the general section was maybe just over two hundred and the reserved section had a good turnout. I guess people like the seats more. I wanted to be with the Supporters, but I wanted to spend quality time with my father in law. That means this is the first time, other than on Canada Day, that FC Edmonton has had less then two thousand supporters.

Archived