CoachesGearDirect.com - Great Coaching Gear & Equipment - $5 shipping across Canada

Regs

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce you to CoachesGearDirect.com - early days as we soft-launched only 6 weeks ago, but all early indications appear positive and momentum is steadily growing. We have extremely competitive pricing on coaching gear including equipment, balls, apparel and bags - shipping is only $5 anywhere in Canada, no matter how much you order.

We're working hard at expanding the product line with a goal of new stuff added weekly and at least 2-3 promotions a month.

A quick side-note: I'm a firm believer in doing things the right way which is why I approached the Voyagers running the forums here for permission to start this thread as well as get the ball rolling on proper sponsorship/advertising... to that end, I believe we should be sorted in the next couple of days.

Moving on...

The very first thing I would like to bring to your attention to is our Email List as we have a current promotion/contest that ends tomorrow, May 15th: Simply join the list (and confirming through the email you will get immediately) and be entered to win an Umbro Coaching Package consisting of a top, some shorts and a bag:

CGD_list-promo-20100410.jpg

The direct link to sign-up to the Email list is here:

http://www.coachesgeardirect.com/pages.php?pageid=13

For an online view of our most recent Email blast, please see http://us1.campaign-archive.com/?u=b61d27b03e6c75b4eea3ddc5f&id=f5c5ae2554&e=0b46b50f2f

As you can see, the promotion on the Umbro Canford Ball also ends tomorrow - however, for this one time, any Voyager contacting me here privately over the next week can receive an extension to the promotion price (at the same quantity level).

If anyone has any questions and/or comments, please don't hesitate to ask!

Cheers,

Regs.

PS. To the forum moderators - I didn't quite know where to start this thread, hopefully this forum is good for now please move if there is a more appropriate place that I overlooked. Thanks!

Archived