Toronto mls will they offer mini packs

jaydog2006

will the new mls team offer discounted parking at the park for people buying mini-packs or will they have to pay 20 bucks to park their car within walking distance of pogey park? And for big spenders like me, will there be valet parking under 50 bucks?

quote:Originally posted by G-Man

will the new mls team offer discounted parking at the park for people buying mini-packs or will they have to pay 20 bucks to park their car within walking distance of pogey park? And for big spenders like me, will there be valet parking under 50 bucks?

The new MLS team doesn't own the parking lots within walking distance of the park. So no they will not be offerring any parking. I think the current rate for Marlies games is $15. We prefer to encourage TTC and Go Transit usage. Both systems serve the park within a couple hundred yards.

quote:Originally posted by mlsintoronto

The new MLS team doesn't own the parking lots within walking distance of the park. So no they will not be offerring any parking. I think the current rate for Marlies games is $15. We prefer to encourage TTC and Go Transit usage. Both systems serve the park within a couple hundred yards.

Talk about a lost revenue stream. I'm shocked that parking wasn't one of the perks for MLS to buy into pro soccer. Considering all we hear is how ownership to revenue streams is so important to making a money pit like the MLS work.

quote:Originally posted by jaydog2006

I find that hard to beleave that they will not have any parking lots.Taking in to account a good number of ticket holders will be from out side of gta.

There is parking....quite a lot of it, actually, he was just pointing out that MLSE does not own/control it.

Archived