ONLINE STORES!!!

Honda

Anyone know good online stores that take money order? i wanna use worldsoccershop.com but i dont have a credit card, it says somthing on their about money order but i dont know what to do because in the checkout all the options are credit card, if anyone could help me out with any of this that would be great, thanks

quote:Originally posted by Honda

Anyone know good online stores that take money order? i wanna use worldsoccershop.com but i dont have a credit card, it says somthing on their about money order but i dont know what to do because in the checkout all the options are credit card, if anyone could help me out with any of this that would be great, thanks

Hi, Welcome,

Always glad to see another maritimer on here.

We have the best soccer in our region- right ?

I normally use subside sports but do pay by credit card. http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/store/index.jsp

Their policy is

PAYMENT BY CHEQUE / POSTAL ORDER: Simply select the items you require and add them to the shopping basket, at the final page enter "Cheque" or "Postal Order" in the card number section. We will then confirm product availability and final prices by email. We will then reserve the items for 7 days giving customers chance to post their full order to us with payment.

Please enclose full details of your order with your payment.

quote:

quote:Originally posted by Honda

Hi, Welcome,

Always glad to see another maritimer on here.

We have the best soccer in our region- right ?

Haha, no doubt

Archived