CPSL FUTSAL

El CHE

quote:Originally posted by L.T.

El Che - I know of these discussions and you are a bit premature (that site isn't even registered!!)

If the info is so premature then why are they advertising it in the local newspapers. If the sites not up oh well! It will be up and running sooner or later no?

The ad was published in the Popular news paper Wednesdays edition, although it is in spanish.

I think this is the news the commissioner was talking about....

quote:Originally posted by L.T.

Really?!?!

I'll just say 'no comment' for now.

Quote taken from Rocket Robins CPSL report of the Brampton vs laval game played Sept 11/05

Vaughan Shooters manager Ruben Toro stopped by to watch the game and said his team had won their game in Michigan against Windsor Border Stars 1-0 with the Border Stars as the Home team only having 12 players. That was their trouble on Friday night when I saw them in Oshawa beat Durham Storm. He had some details about the CPSL branching into a Futsal League with maybe 16 teams. One goalie, four outfield players plus maybe five subs. The application form has a $1250 entry fee for the men's division and $10,000 in prize money.

quote:Originally posted by El CHE

Quote taken from Rocket Robins CPSL report of the Brampton vs laval game played Sept 11/05

Vaughan Shooters manager Ruben Toro stopped by to watch the game and said his team had won their game in Michigan against Windsor Border Stars 1-0 with the Border Stars as the Home team only having 12 players. That was their trouble on Friday night when I saw them in Oshawa beat Durham Storm. He had some details about the CPSL branching into a Futsal League with maybe 16 teams. One goalie, four outfield players plus maybe five subs. The application form has a $1250 entry fee for the men's division and $10,000 in prize money.

ONTARIO FUTSAL ASSOCIATION

71 South Valerie Street, St. Thomas, On, N5R 1B1

To Whom It May Concern:

The purpose of this letter is to clarify our decision to grant Mr. Daniel Cerros as our sole representative in the GTA:

West: Mississauga/Brampton, East: Scarborough, North: Richmond

Hill and South: Lake Ontario.

1) Mr. Daniel Cerros was the first person to embrace futsal in the GTA.

2) Mr. Daniel Cerros has proven that he can organize and manage a competive league.

3) Futsal can only grow in the GTA if it is properly structured and developed by instructing players, coaches and referees in the game of futsal.

4) At this moment Ontario Futsal cannot afford to have various people competing in the same area.

5) We suggest that anbody interested in futsal to join Mr. Cerros in his efforts.

Yours in futsal,

Bob Luft, President

September 16, 2005

===============

Archived