Bernier transfer news

Dandal

I just checked in on Tromsø's local newspaper Nordlys to see if they had any news on the possible Ademolu transfer, but instead found this: http://www.nordlys.no/sporten/article1651488.ece

In short: Tromsø recieved a 10 million kroner (more than 1 million euros) offer from the turkish top side Besiktas for Patrice Bernier, but turned it down. Not enough money, they say. Bernier is a key player and they need a transfer fee big enough to buy a replacement. They do realise however, that Bernier will go to bigger things, but really would like to keep him til the end of the season.

This is great news that Bernier is now scene as a top quality player in the Norwegian Eliteserien league. Perhaps from here, top clubs from Germany, Sweden, Russia, England, Scotland, Belgium, etc... may be already setting their eyes on him together with Oliver Occean. Too bad things did not pen-out so well for Sita-Taty Matondo in Sweden. All he did there was play reserve football for almost a year. Matondo could have excelled to become a quality player in Scandinavia. Probably holding the same stature of that of Oliver Occean.

If I do recall, wasn't Jim Brennan's younger brother (whose name escapes me at the moment) on trial with a top Swedish club over a year ago??? What's with him right now??? By the way, what was his full name??? Brennan what??? What I do recall from the guy is that he was playing NCAA soccer in some US college team.

Archived