CPSL schedule : when ?

Guest HamiltonSteelers

This is what I know: Most of the schedule is complete. In fact, I know that both Windsor and Hamilton has their schedules done.

The Brampton saga, well... they might actually still be in the league (I know, go figure...) and we should know very damn soon if it is an 11 or 12 team league. I'm all for 12 teams... it means 11 home games ;)

The CPSL press conference is scheduled for Thursday May 19th at 12:30pm at Toronto City Hall. All going well, I should be there.

I remember most seasons not starting until the Victoria Day weekend. Last year that was the preliminary round of the Cup with the non CPSL teams.

quote:Originally posted by HamiltonSteelers

This is what I know: Most of the schedule is complete. In fact, I know that both Windsor and Hamilton has their schedules done.

The Brampton saga, well... they might actually still be in the league (I know, go figure...) and we should know very damn soon if it is an 11 or 12 team league. I'm all for 12 teams... it means 11 home games ;)

What's really going-on with the Brampton club??? Are they in or out???

Guest HamiltonSteelers

I was told that by Friday we would know what was going on in Brampton... what exactly has gone on is not of my knowledge.

Archived