Maranda to UofTennessee

Daniel

From CP:

Canadian international Veronique Maranda has signed a letter of intent to attend the University of Tennessee on a soccer scholarship. The Lady Volunteers are coached by former Canadian Soccer Hall of Famer Angela Kelly.

I saw Maranda play with Team Canada (U19?)in Ottawa, I thought she was the Player of the Game. The Ottawa roster is looking solid with Moscato(another of my favorites) Matheson (never impressed me with Canada, but outstanding with Ottawa last year.)

Elaine - Do you know if Morneau is back with Ottawa this year?

I got my season tickets for the Fury, and I going to try to make it down to Toronto to see the Lynx (Men and Women).

quote:Originally posted by MM

Elaine - Do you know if Morneau is back with Ottawa this year?

Izzy won't be back with the Fury this year as I do not think she is looking to relocate for a few months with her job etc. With no W-League team in Montreal this year, she will be playing in the Quebec Sr. League instead.

quote:I got my season tickets for the Fury, and I going to try to make it down to Toronto to see the Lynx (Men and Women).
Excellent! I'm planning on going out to Ottawa for one game in July (when they take on New Jersey) and will be as many Toronto games as possible!!

Archived