C'est un dommage..

Excusé moi pour écrit en Anglais:

Maybe you should just ask for forums en Français as maybe understanding the language and writing in French is two different things to alot of us . I'm sure alot of the many truly French speakers who visit this board could guide you to langue Français forums, if that is what you wish?

Pardonnez moi pour réponse en l'autre langue officiel [B)]

Hey, bud, your knowledge of the language is obivously better than mine.I don't mean to give you a hard time. But we Canadians of all languages, colours, creeds , and religions know who we are; we're not perfect but we are comfortable. Mostly we just try to pay the bills and look after family. For some reason some of your posts smack ( to me ) of old country colonialism. Sorry but it's how I feel. We are proud of our cultures no matter how much we play them down. I guess we've developed a live and let live attitude that might be foreign to many outsiders. I'm sure you'll adjust to our whatever ways of thinking.

I know where you are coming from, I know you dont mean to give me a hard time (I am Irish we suffered at the hands of the Englihs like yourselves lol). I should also include other languages such as the Native American languages. Are those languages thought in schools in Canada as a matter of interest?

Daniel Cheers for the link.

• 1 month later...

just like to add my say to this one..; I have respects for the english, even more for the Scottish and the Irish. I try to judge by individual which is hard and I still believe that we aren't treated the way we should be treated.

Again, loads of respect to any country that held back to england!

I have an urge to say controversial things, but i'll try not to overdo it.. :D but to give u a hint, i'm thinking bout the situation in Northern Ireland and its resistance

Archived