Atiba Hutchinson transfer?

jared

it looks like the transfer rumours have started again for Atiba in Sweden. Apparently his club was made an offer by Nurenburg in Germany, but Helsinborg refused the transfer amount. Also, the same Russian club that was interested last january has come back into the picture...

I'll keep u posted..

FC Saturn was the main Russian club interested in Atiba and supposedly offered $1 000 000 for him. They are a midtable Russian club (7th this year). It was Atiba not his former club, Osters, that turned down the offer apparently because he was either unsure about moving to Russia or worried about not being scouted as much by the big four leagues there. Spartak Moscow also had some interest though it didn't seem as concrete as Saturn's. Nuernburg (lower table 1st Bundesliga club that usually bounces between the 1st and 2nd Bundesliga) would be a great move but may be trying to get him on the cheap. Any of these clubs would be a great improvement in playing level for him but with the added concern about playing time and whether he would be a starter. Spartak might be an interesting option as well as they are the biggest name club of the three but are rebuilding after a few poor years of finishing in the midtable (8th last year). I wonder if Osters has any say in approving a transfer. I would think they would get a cut as they sold Atiba to Helsingborg for significantly less than Saturn offered them so probably negotiated a percentage of the next transfer.

Hey FC Nurenburg would be good for Atiba, though I think they'd want him playing the holding midfielder role as Marek Mintal, a midfielder, is scoring at quite a clip for FCN. Though to be honest, i am somewhat uncertain if Mintal is more of a winger or central midfielder. Personally, I'd like to see Atiba in either the French League, perhaps AJ Auxerre - Guy Roux seems to know how to develop players, or a middling side in the Dutch League, perhaps Groningen.

Archived