Sheff. U.: Missing Pesch

sstackho

Warnock has high hopes for Sharp

160 words

31 July 2004

Sheffield Star

English

© 2004 Johnston Publishing Limited

SHEFFIELD United manager Neil Warnock hopes teenager Billy Sharp can become the new Paul Peschisolido.

Sharp is highly-rated by the Bramall Lane management thanks to his goalscoring exploits in the youth and reserve sides.

Now Warnock says the 18-year-old can forge his way into the squad this season.

"Since Pesch left we have not had the sort of player who can come off the bench, nick a goal and change a game," said Warnock.

"We are looking at Billy to see if he is the sort of player who can do that. He went to S****horpe, had a pre-season outing there but he's back so that we can monitor him here and, hopefully, he'll be pushing on now.

quote:Originally posted by marcl_19

I hope sc unthope changes their damn name or something.....its a frggin pain whenever they're talked about:D

Ahhhh!!! Shuddup. I love scun thorpe. Just imagine if you were a scun thorper.

How about the 'or something' be a less small minded sensorship policy. On this board you can suck your own cock... but you can't w*nk it!

quote:Originally posted by marcl_19

I hope sc unthope changes their damn name or something.....its a frggin pain whenever they're talked about:D

Maybe if the moderator's weren't such nazis, we could allow a few more words on the forum.

Is cu.nt really so bad a word that it needs to be censored?

Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by Massive Attack

Maybe if the moderator's weren't such nazis, we could allow a few more words on the forum.

Is cu.nt really so bad a word that it needs to be censored?

Isn't is stupid to have a fragment censored inside a word? I can't get that at all. Does the word mis**** get censored (a test)?

Ya, just realized I spelt it wrong, dumb.

Archived