"Whitecaps This Week" June 29 episode - HELP!

DJT

I need a copy of the June 29 episode of Whitecaps This Week. Unfortunately I forgot to record it myself. [:I] :(

This episode first aired on Sportsnet Pacific on June 29 at 1:00 PM PDT, then repeated on June 30 at 3:00 PM PDT and July 1 at 12:00 AM PDT (night of June 30), then again on Shaw cable in Vancouver on July 2 at 11:00 AM PDT and 10:30 PM PDT. Does anyone have a copy of any of these broadcasts that they are willing to part with or can make a copy of?

Alternately, is anyone in the Vancouver area with Shaw or Delta cable willing to record it for me when it repeats on these channels this weekend and next week? It will be shown on Shaw cable on July 3 at 1:30 PM PDT and July 4 at 3:00 PM PDT, then on Delta cable on July 6 at 4:00 PM PDT.

Please contact me if you can help. Thanks.

I recorded the show at it's midnight spot which was 3:00am Toronto time and it was delayed half hour by some sports broadcast that bumped everything by half hour. Too bad as it had highlights of the Whitecaps--Lynx game.

Nuts, any other time I'd have let the tape run an hour before cutting off but I programmed Fox Sports World to come on and wanted to save some tape so only got the first two minutes of the Whitecaps show.

quote:Originally posted by Rocket Robin

Too bad as it had highlights of the Whitecaps--Lynx game.

Yes, that's why I want a copy of it.

quote:Has the "This Week in The CPSL" season started on either Rogers Community Channel or Vision TV started yet?
No, not that I can see. I expected an announcement from the CPSL by now, but nothing. I'm wondering whether there will be a show at all this year; while it started later in its first year, for the last two years it has started in June.

Archived