Radzinski praises pro Canada crowd

Jarrek

From the Toronto Sun article "Crowd Support wows Canucks"

"This is amazing because this is actually the first time ever in Canada that I see a crowd that was so enthousiastic and so full of life and everybody was supporting us." ... "I didn't hear anyone supporting the Belize team. It was a great feeling to actually experience that again in Canada. Today was special."

-Tomasz Radzinski

He (Tomasz Radzinski - clap clap . clap clap clap) told me after the game he loved the fans

And... I loved them (us ;)) too, first time a football-like crowd in a football game

Tired of Kindergarten-Robillard that run everywhere !!!

Wouldn't you all like to become Impact fans and replace all those people who prefer the mascot more than the game ???

quote:Originally posted by Jarrek

From the Toronto Sun article "Crowd Support wows Canucks"

"This is amazing because this is actually the first time ever in Canada that I see a crowd that was so enthousiastic and so full of life and everybody was supporting us." ... "I didn't hear anyone supporting the Belize team. It was a great feeling to actually experience that again in Canada. Today was special."

-Tomasz Radzinski

Then maybe he shouldn't have stayed away for so long. He hadn't played in Canada for over 7 years.

Archived