Julain Uccello Scores his 2nd game winner goal

Alberto

I want to clarify one thing in my last post Im not suggestiong this is the fault of the NTC program that these boys do what they do, however it would be nice if they enforce a discipline code for all players in the program and they must all follow it. That would be a big start set good quality standards for all players whom are involved! That to me would make a big differnce in team concept and team ethics, for the players of the future!

If this kid is so good, why didn't he make the Canadian U17?

quote:Originally posted by Alberto

Obviously you must be a true Canadian defensive player that knows everything and then regerts every word you said, as I assume you are according to your forum name defence 4 me RC I'm sure he has played against you and your team, Has won numorous awards in the OYSL and scoring titles for three consecutive years in his age group.</u>. Did not make your job easy. Lets face it unless this player was not of one of your choices you would not be happy so your opinion is yours and I respect that</u>! However his credentials speak for himself, Look at his record on the web site of the Woodbridge Club with which he has be a member of that club for 3 years and is a dicated player to one club only, not like many that bounce around just to win championships and titles at the end of the day surley you can draw some conclusion. His Profile and his past playing record that speaks for it self, A trial Manchester United and played with the under 19 and 17 squad at the age of 14, A trial with Bolton for 3 weeks , at the age of 15, and that when he was 16 he made the team for Milan Juniores and is doing exception well scoring two winning goals for them in the league. Your right he is very weak and not a good player! Then you must be Jeoulous person and you must be dying in your pants. But I respect that too Good luck to you, who ever you may be RC.

Could it be that the youth teams have so little time together that it does not allow for players to get a good look. If the system had an academy like the US then more players would get opportunities. Hopefully Julian will get into the U-20's and grow from there.

By the way Alberto don't lay blame on all the other players. Because others may say, well he is scoring at Milan because the players at the club are making it simple for him :D

Ante Jazic was another player who complained about the youth system. I read an article some years ago where he said he was among the first cuts for one of the youth teams. He said he wasn't from the right "region" and thus was never given a proper chance.

Hopefully this will change for us here on the east coast with players such as Jazic and Thomas LIndley. Who is more and more looking like the real deal.

Observer- I am not blaming no kids or players or coaches, I am blaming the parents and system concept of a team in any program. The players are the innocent ones here.

And nothing comes simple only easier thru hard work you will get better! But you need the tools to begin with, and with that and the help of the professional amosphere to make you even better a what you do best, and in Julian case he scores goals and he has fun doing it! After all he is attacker! not a defender!

Massive attack- yes its is true only a few will make it. The odds are very much against Julian as well many other too its the norm there and one must expect anytime, any place, when your told. However, just for you information that orgianlly he was to go to LaZio on recommendations of coaches that visited here from the Rome Area, if i have the story right he was wissped to Milan first as LAzio were not into training yet with the youth team as he got there too soon. He had 5 days or so! So arrangments was made thru the coaches that came here to send him to Milan training grounds had a look and ultimately took him after watching him practice with the Junior team. It was more of a fluke than anything else no agents no trials nothing just a visit! LAzio never did get a chance to see Julian as he agree to stay with them from that day forth.

Archived