De Rosario limps off in playoff match.

Vancouver Fan

Looks like he picked up a hamstring pull after about 20 min of play against the Galaxy.Might make Millers decision a bit more clear now.Too bad,I was really hoping to see him either in Canadas'or San Joses'lineup in the next couple of weeks.A good opportunity for his talents to be showcased in some high profile competition.

That`s too bad!! I was listening to the game last night and it was the hamstring. They still don`t know the seriousness of the injury, maybe 2 weeks to recover or it could be more (I hope not!!). The earthquakes lost 2-0, which means that their options to qualify for the next round are very slim, so it looks like we`ll have De Rosario and Onstad for the 2 friendlies coming up in 2 weeks. Hopefully De Rosario can make it for these games and show a bit of his talent on the international scene once again!!

Hamstring injuries tend to linger unfortunatly (i would know i've had problems with mine!) I would doubt that he'll be in our squad for either of the games. He has had crap luck with us in the last year so hopefully this is only a small tweak and he'll be fine.

Archived