Shefki Kuqi

Sulk

theincrediblesulk.JPG

This talented finnish player currently plays for Sheffield Wednesday, England. After seeing the picture of him, you could suspect his nationality - yes, he's not originally finnish. Shefki's family moved from Albania to Finland as he was 9 years old. He can speak fluent finnish and so can his little brother Njazi who as well is a forward. They are same kind of players - extremely skillful playing with the foot... Njazi is a hot prosepct but Shefki's high standard might be unattainable for Njazi.

Shefki has been known as "bull" or "space maker". Due to playing of Shefki, other players get more space for making and putting into practice their desicions... Basically he's irreplaceable. Shefki is also known from his short passing which is accurate as ****. I think it's unbelieveable according to the fact that he began playing football in the age of 14. I hope we'll be seeing Shefki in a national team for many years.

I suggest you observe him in case he will be playing team Canada.

Guest imported_n/a

My opinion is, that we have better players, like Jami, who is a superjunior and plys with ManUnd. He will be very important to our national team. Make no mistake about that.

Ok, let me tell some more about Shefki. When I talked about his technique, it was actually sarcasm. His abilites are elsewhere: Shefki is incomparable header and his running power is reckless. I suggest you won't put him on the field if your team is going to play short-passing. Shefki needs good crosses. Without them, he's useless. But of course his running makes more space to other guys like Forssell who is splendid with the ball.

Uncie, Jami won't be ready for our national team for years, instead of him I would try Tomi Petrescu who would be like an investigation for future.

• 2 years later...

Archived