Gazette: Impact looking at bigger stadium?

Daniel

Which would you prefer Daniel? Wouldn't Molson Stadium bring the crowds in better than a renovated and enlarged Claude Robillard? I know that they are thinking about the families in their mini-vans but surely the nice location of Molson stadium would increase crowds, therefore rubbing RhinosBoy21 nose in it!

Molson looked good with the field turf in it tonight. Would look even better once they removed the CFL lines.

I'd prefer Molson Stadium for location, but if they could get a REAL soccer-specific stadium (and more than 12,000; ideally at 18,000) at CCR, then that would be the best scenario because it would be grass, only for soccer and its augmented size and the fact that it's a new stadium would have people not snubbing it (look at Jarry Stadium).

If it's just addng bleachers behind the nets or (god-forbid!) behind the track, then that's a garbage proposal. CCR still only has 2 proper bathrooms and like 20 port-o-potties.

Allez l'Impact!

Allez les Rouges!

Allons Ultras!

quote:Originally posted by Daniel

I'd prefer Molson Stadium for location, but if they could get a REAL soccer-specific stadium (and more than 12,000; ideally at 18,000) at CCR, then that would be the best scenario because it would be grass, only for soccer and its augmented size and the fact that it's a new stadium would have people not snubbing it (look at Jarry Stadium).

If it's just addng bleachers behind the nets or (god-forbid!) behind the track, then that's a garbage proposal. CCR still only has 2 proper bathrooms and like 20 port-o-potties.

Allez l'Impact!

Allez les Rouges!

Allons Ultras!

Better toilet facilities than at Swangard. We have one mens and one womens toilet plus about 6 port-o-potties. Then we have idiots say "you can't even fill the small stadium you're in." I wonder why?

"As nothing in this life that I've been trying

could equal or surpass the art of dying"-George Harrison

Archived