Greetings !

Marceau B

Hello guys,

I'm a Team Canada soccer fan from Montreal.

I live in Montreal and also support the Impact but I'm also always there to support the maple leaf anytime!

I was wearing a Voyageurs scarf at the BullSh?t Arena, New Jersey when I had the chance to talk to grizzly who asked if I was on the forums.

If you need someone to help you wave a Canadian flag at a future game worn as Impact fan you can count on me!

For the story, I come from Belgium and my least favorite team are Team France along with Team Brazil.

In Belgium, I support the club Standard de Liège.

In England, I like Liverpool.

In sports, I also love Hockey, Baseball, Football, NASCAR and IndyCar.

Can't wait to meet some of you guys at the next Impact game and at BMO Field for the national team!

Hello guys,

I'm a Team Canada soccer fan from Montreal.

I live in Montreal and also support the Impact but I'm also always there to support the maple leaf anytime!

I was wearing a Voyageurs scarf at the BullSh?t Arena, New Jersey when I had the chance to talk to grizzly who asked if I was on the forums.

If you need someone to help you wave a Canadian flag at a future game worn as Impact fan you can count on me!

For the story, I come from Belgium and my least favorite team are Team France along with Team Brazil.

In Belgium, I support the club Standard de Liège.

In England, I like Liverpool.

In sports, I also love Hockey, Baseball, Football, NASCAR and IndyCar.

Can't wait to meet some of you guys at the next Impact game and at BMO Field for the national team!

Watching on TV I was wondering who is that sole Impact supporter with the Voyageurs scarf - I guess I have my answer! Anyways look forward to having you on board. You should come out to the Impact- Real Salt Lake viewing party wednesday night at Frappe!

Archived